Exceptional Stays with Belmond
Welcome to the wonderful world of Belmond. Their collection of 46 iconic hotels, trains, and river cruises in 24 countries bring together some of the world’s most sensational journeys and destinations. You’ll find exquisite properties in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia. Stay in timeless hotels. The choice is yours.
As a member of Belmond’s preferred partner program, the Bellini Club, our advisors offer exclusive amenities to you at all Belmond hotels, trains, and cruises. Ask our personal vacation planners about generous benefits that will make your experience even more memorable and unique.
Bellini Club Exclusive Amenities:
Standard Amenities – All Products
• VIP welcome treats with a local taste
• Buffet or full breakfast daily for two
• Welcome letter
• Complimentary upgrade, when available, upon arrival
• Complimentary WiFi
Premium Amenities – Hotels
• $90 hotel/resort credit per junior suite or room, per stay
• $200 hotel/resort credit per full suite, per stay
Premium Amenities – Trains & Cruises
• $45 onboard credit per person for Belmond British Pullman and Belmond Hiram Bingham day trips
• $100 onboard credit per person for all other overnight journeys
More Offers available to choose from:
Eastern & Oriental Express Southeast Asia
Embark on an unforgettable Journey through the exotic East on a luxury train. The interiors are impeccably decorated with fine fabrics and vintage touches. Marvel at the astonishing landscapes of Asia and sip a colorful cocktail. Some journeys deserve to be savored.
• En suite with shower and WC
• Fully air conditioned
• Luxury toiletries
• 24-hour onboard service and entertainment & more!
Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa Riviera Maya, Mexico
This gorgeous beachfront hideaway is enclosed by a 200-acre jungle in the Riviera Maya. Relax on the pristine beach, discover exciting wildlife or frolic in the turquoise waters. A plethora of delicious dining options and activities such as snorkeling, kayaking or a jungle tour are available to you.
• Immaculate beach with king-size beach beds to relax
• Award-winning Kinan Spa and complimentary yoga classes daily
• Three outdoor pools – one exclusive for adults
• Watersports – PADI certifications, sea and cenote diving, snorkeling, kayaking, sailing, kitesurf, wave runners, deep-sea fishing, luxury yacht rental
• Complimentary bike tour through the resort’s jungle
Belmond Reid's Palace Funchal, Madeira
If you are looking for a blissful escape, the Belmond Reid’s Palace is the ultimate place to relax. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, you’ll find peace and tranquility. Enjoy beautifully designed accommodations, outstanding cuisine, and exciting activities to make your vacation the perfect getaway.
• Heated sea and freshwater pools
• Sea-level pool with direct access to the ocean and children’s pool, The Spa, sauna, and beauty salon
• fitness center and two tennis courts
• Fun@Reid’s Kids and Fun@Reid’s Teenagers clubs
• Complimentary shuttle service to Funchal
• Two championship golf courses nearby
Belmond Hotel Monasterio Cusco, Peru
The Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a former monastery and national monument. This delightful retreat combines centuries-old charm with luxury hotel service. Browse the hotel’s extensive art collection, or unwind with an invigorating massage in the spa room.
• Art tours
• Therapy suite
• Cooking classes
• Live opera shows
• Children’s activities
Cruise and vacation rates are cruise only and land only respectiveely, priced per person in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy and are capacity controlled (unless otherwise specified). Prices subject to availability and change without notice. Government taxes & fees are additional per guest. Other restrictions may apply. Cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel supplement for all guests should the NYMEX oil price exceed $65 U.S. barrel, even if the fare has already been paid in full. Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas, Bermuda, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Marshall Islands, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, & USA.